Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 17: Zwin Nature Reserve

Today we took a tram to Knokke and visited the Zwin nature reserve. Many kinds of birds different from those more inland can be seen here.

We then went trekking through a lot of mud. We eventually reached the Dutch-Belgium border! That was pretty cool!

Um, I'm afraid I don't know what else to say. This is probably the shortest journal entry ever. :/

YES RIGHT PICTURES.

That's how close you can get to some of the birds roaming around.
We hiked. Through this. :O

Aside from the fact that I had mussels today (which were delicious!), I can't really think of anything more to say. Sorry. D:

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture of the border, little bear. You didn't want to get one foot in each country? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to get barbed wire on my leg. It already didn't like me for trekking through so much mud. :(

    ReplyDelete